Thursday, August 26, 2010

Back to work

Screenshot-619

Well I returned to work after my maternity leave and the ghosts are meaner and nastier than ever. 

 Screenshot-620

I was tag-teamed by two of the nasties, who had the nerve to be female.  I get along better with guys anyway, so to have two nasty cave-ladies try to gang up on me was just… no words. 

Screenshot-621

I sent this one back to the Stone Age.

Screenshot-628

Next I was called to the home of one Gobias Koffi, well it used to be Gobias Koffi’s house, he’s dead now. 

 Screenshot-625 

I had to search the whole of the premises for one stinkin’ ghost.  And let me tell you, he has a BIG house.  Almost as big as the mansion.

  Screenshot-626

I finally found him – I mean, I finally detected him – in the garden.  His smell gave him away.

Screenshot-627

He was eventually zapped back tot he 14th century.

Screenshot-622Screenshot-623Screenshot-624

Meanwhile, back on the homefront, the twins became teens.  I’m not sure how I’m going to make it. 

Later, Savannah

No comments:

Post a Comment