Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Surprise!


My dad threw a surprise birthday party for somebody. I went to my favorite boutique and decided on this little number.



When I told Neil he had to wear a suit, he complied -- reluctantly -- although he had to get a suit out of my dad's closet as he didn't have one.



I still don't understand who keeps inviting Cheesemouth to these shindigs, but I could feel his eyes boring into me. "Savannah," he called to anyone who would listen.





Finally it was time for the honoree to blow out his candles. You see, Dad threw a surprise party -- for Noah. He turned elder.
It's a measure of how crazy my family is that I have two half-brothers who are elders and my one full brother is still a teen.



Yep, that's Noah. The only way I can tell him and Dad apart now is, well, by a nose. His nose, I mean.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, how stately Noah looks. So elegant and refined. And what a surprise having a 'surprise' birthday party too!!!!

    ReplyDelete