Saturday, March 20, 2010

Housewarming Party



Mom and Dad not only decided to have an impromptu concert in the living room, but they also decided to have a housewarming party.



Bridgette Landgraab showed up, and I don't think her name was on the guest list.


Unfortunately, so did my brother. I tried to make conversation with him at the dinner table, so I asked him how he liked the new house.


His response? "Hey, this music is jammin'!" I shook my head. Noah is unbelievable sometimes. And he wonders why his kid is screwed? Sheesh.


His Grimness showed up at the party to claim one of mom's friends. Mom, of course, was devastated.


He even stopped and admired the fishies in our aquarium. Most of them I caught myself in the ponds and beaches around Sunset Valley.

No comments:

Post a Comment