Sunday, March 7, 2010

Lazy Sunday



My brother has always liked hanging out in my room.
I don't quite know how to explain it -- even when we were in the old house, he liked hanging out in there, doing his homework and whatever.
So this morning he woke up and turned on the TV and he was watching some sci-fi about a mad scientist building an army of servo robots who attacked him. The background music was, how do I describe it, futuristically haunting and chilling.
"Hey," I told him, "you know dad composed the soundtrack of that movie huh?"
"Cool, I didn't know that," he replied, looking at me.




The conversation then turned to Neil. I told him I'd gone over there and seen to him. "How would you like it," I asked him, "if Neil came to live with us for awhile?"

Bassy shot a look at me I cannot quite explain.
"It'll only be till he picks up his grades."
Bassy was all TOO happy about this. You see, Neil is technically his nephew, but in reality it's closer than that, more like his brother. Neil is actually 4 simdays older than he is but you'd never know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment