Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Surprise phone call


Dad slept with Neil that night, because he rolled out of Neil's bed the next morning. I asked him about it, and he said Neil had a nightmare. I have no idea what that kid saw next door, but it can't be too good.



Meanwhile, I was chillin' out with Survivor Twikkii Island. I'm totally convinced Jessica Knight is going to win. To be totally honest, I'd cream all those girls. But I don't need to prove my survivalist bonafides on a TV show.



They were in the middle of eliminating Jeffrey when the phone rang. Apparently Billy Tripp wanted to see me.

You're not familiar with Billy Tripp, are you? Neither am I, really. We know about each other. But I can't say we have a relationship. I'm not sure why he's wanting to talk to me, though. I guess I get to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment