Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Bassy


Bassy got himself into trouble last night. He managed to get caught breaking curfew.
I'd recognize mom's look anywhere. "Sebastian Ryan Plumb, I'm very disappointed in you."
"What for?"
"Where have you been?"
"At the theater."
"No, you weren't. I called and you weren't there. You left at nine, which left three whole hours to play with as it's midnight. Look at me!"
Bassy didn't answer. But I could very well have answered for him.
"Don't you give me that little smirk."
He couldn't charm his way out of this one, could he?










I was working late at the cemetery.
I know the truth. I know where he was.
He went there with Daisy.
But I daren't not tell that to mom.
Of course, she did the same thing to him as she did to me -- she took his car away and grounded him.

No comments:

Post a Comment