Thursday, August 14, 2014

The update with no title.

Just to break things up a bit... I've been talking about Sierra for most of the last month.  Her issues have been the topic of conversation at Casa Savannah, and for good reason.  So I'm going to tell what's been up with the other kids.


First off, there's this piece of junk vehicle sitting in our yard in Hidden Springs because AJ decided he's 'restoring' a classic car for his summer project.  He says he wants to 'trick' it out with 'jams' (code for putting a top of the line stereo system in it) And Sawyer is watching his every move. 


Next, Skylar tells me she's got an audition coming up at the community theater.  And next week, she starts at Le Fromage Art School. 


I turned around and there she is, twirling and prancing around, and she's almost grown up.  And I had nothing to do with any of this.  I blinked and she's almost gone.  

What happened?

Next week, I go and drop my youngest daughter off at Le Fromage.  Which, ironically, is where I wanted to send Sage but Andy said no.  But he couldn't say no to Skylar -- even if he wanted to.


Ever since she was little she was dancing and prancing around the house, and making clumsy attempts to sing.

So when she got accepted into the performing arts school, I was overjoyed.


Then there's the youngest boy, Sawyer.  He's just started school himself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment