Monday, August 25, 2014

Catch Me If You Can


Right after breakfast, Sierra looked me in the eye and said, "Mom, wanna go outside and play catch?"  Never mind that we hadn't done that since she was little.  Never mind that I was about to take my leave of her and return to be with the other kids.  None of that mattered... I couldn't say no to that.  It was one more sign that I might be getting my little girl back. 


So there I was, standing outside with a football in my hand because my daughter wanted some extra mommy time.


We must have gone back and forth for a good hour.  Every one of Sierra's spirals were perfectly thrown...


Except for one missile she unleashed...


that beaned me in my stomach! 


She actually apologized for the errant toss and we kept on throwing.

No comments:

Post a Comment