Monday, June 6, 2011

New Baby and New Problems

 

Hey everyone,

Well, a lot has happened since I updated you guys last. 

Screenshot-20

First and foremost,  Andy and I had another baby, named Sierra.  I was surprised as well when I found out I was pregnant. 

Screenshot-9

I really thought I was done with kids after Sage, but apparently the Watcher or whoever the Sim deity is saw otherwise.  I don’t know, it’s like I’m cursed or something.  I didn’t even want kids at all and now I’ve got five. 

Screenshot-10

I spotted Neil and Noelle, his girlfriend, talking outside the hospital about some party.  My partying days ended the moment I brought Sety and Satis from Egypt.

Oh… speaking of Sety and Satis…

They’re teens now, and Sety reminds me a lot of Neil at his age.  Except I think Sety is worse. 

Screenshot-22

Oh, he and AJ still talk about their favorite subject (that’s fishing) and almost every weekend they go up to Pinochle Pond to go fishing…and AJ’s Arabic is almost as good as Sety’s…

…but there’s something else too.

Screenshot-43

The school surveillance camera caught him going into the building at three in the morning.  Apparently he’d covered the principal’s office with toilet paper.  He denied it but then the cop showed him the picture.

Screenshot-44

When he was being pursued he took off like a ghost out of the ground. 

Screenshot-45

Screenshot-46

Meanwhile, I felt that Andy’s warm body wasn’t next to mine anymore. 

Screenshot-48

Next thing I knew, I heard yelling in the kitchen.  Lots and lots of yelling.  I had never heard Andy so upset. 

I didn’t hear too much of the conversation as I was drifting in and out of consciousness, but I heard Sety say in his broken Simlish, “you’re not my dad, you no tell me what to do!”

“Young man, as long as you're part of this family, you're expected to behave yourself!  And that means not being brought home by the police.  You understand?”

Screenshot-2

As for the younger kids, Sage started school finally.  I thought she’d never get out of diapers.  Andy built her and AJ a tree house in the backyard. 

Screenshot-8

She already seems to have made a new friend.  I think this little guy is Alfred Light. 

Screenshot

She enjoys it when Toya reads her a bedtime story at night while I’m at work. 

Screenshot-4

She’s fitting right in with the older kids.  She seems to particularly like tagging along with Satis and I think she’s picking up some Arabic words. 

Screenshot-3

Before he left for his soccer tournament Andy made sure to tuck AJ into bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment