Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Field Trip!

Screenshot-175

Hey it’s me again, Satis.  My 4th period advanced Simlish class took a field trip today, to the community theater to see Bill Shaxbury’s play “Much Ado About Sims.”  Michael Falcon as usual was in the front, and my partner was Amy Phillips.  She just moved in the house next door to ours with her parents and her older sister Carrie.  In the back were Eugene Hicks and my brother Sety. 

I heard Eugene in the back of me laughing at something, and when I saw that Sety had put a sheet of paper in Michael Falcon’s back that read “Kick Me” I sighed.  Sometimes Sety can be so immature. 

Screenshot-163

Andy actually managed to make me laugh before school today.  He cracked a joke about pyramids – in decent Arabic, too. 

Screenshot-2

When we got home, Sety and I were in the kitchen eating Toya’s peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.  “It's YOUR turn to clear the plates, Satis, you promised!'
”Yeah,” I reminded him, “but I'm not the one who's in dad's doghouse... am I? So I guess YOU'LL have to do it .... again.”
”Sooo not fair.”
”Serves you right for pulling that prank on Michael Falcon this morning and getting caught.”

“How’d you know about that?”

"Besides, it's Friday night.  I promised Amy I'd meet her to go to the movies."

“Amy,” Sety sighed, “oh, great.”


Screenshot-5

“What was it about a prank this morning?”

It was mom.  She’d overheard our conversation.

“Uh, nothing,” I hurriedly said, saving Sety from MORE trouble.  For now.

Screenshot-6

Sety was a good little trooper and put up the dishes. 

Screenshot-9

Meanwhile, Sage is made of cute.  She stood at the kitchen table after dinner and decided she wanted to ‘hold court’ as a queen for a couple hours.  We listened to her babble on about nothing in particular. 

Screenshot-177

She managed to sneak outside at night and deposit the contents of her piggy bank in a mailbox for charity. 

Screenshot-10

It so happened I got to crying Sierra’s crib before dad did.  As long as I tucked Sierra into bed and fed her her bottle, I could get dressed and meet Amy to go to the movies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment