Thursday, June 23, 2011

A Big Day

 

Hey, it’s me, Savannah, looking up from my novel to tell you about a HUGE day in the lives of the Plumbs. 

Screenshot-12

It began inauspiciously enough, with crying Sierra in the crib in our bedroom. 

Screenshot-13

The little tyrant disturbing my sleep really pissed me off.  It took me awhile to calm down, so I simply walked away. 

Screenshot-14Screenshot-15

All Andy did was pick her up and she stopped crying.  Hate to say it but he is STILL way better at this parenthood thing than I am.  And yet he wants MORE children.  He has lied.

Screenshot-17

One of the neighbor kids, Michael Falcon, asked Satis to the prom.  Michael is kind of geeky, actually.  I’d rather her with a geek than a muscle bound guy who’s going to cheat on her. 

Screenshot-22Screenshot-21

Meanwhile, Sety and AJ managed to chase each other around the house before finally taking it outside. 

Screenshot-19Screenshot-20

And Andy, fresh from tending to Sierra, went outside to play hide and seek with Sage. 

Screenshot-24Screenshot-25

It was time for AJ to blow out his candles.  Today he would become a teen. 

Screenshot-26

My little man all grown up *sniff*  and already he’s asking for a car and a driver’s license.  Sigh. 

Screenshot-27

Here he is after he got cleaned up.  Goodness he looks like his dad.  The brown hair is from my mom, shockingly enough.

Screenshot-29

After AJ blew out his candles, Sety and Satis sneaked out to go to their prom, also being held that evening. 

But AJ wasn’t the only person celebrating a birthday.

Screenshot-37

Yep yours truly.  Joining the ranks of the adults.

Screenshot-38

And who did I spy at my party?  Oh yes.  Bassy and then a lady in a bright pink vest.  Ugh.  Dad didn’t have to bring HER here.

Dena Hart.  As in, his new girlfriend.  Ugh.  Such a killjoy. 

Screenshot-42

Yep it’s me, with a few more age lines on my face.  I’m no longer a young adult.

 Screenshot-45

I was tossing and turning in my bed when I heard Satis and Sety coming in from their prom.  They’d been named king and queen! 

Screenshot-46

They came in and ate PB & J sandwiches and went to bed.  By then we were ALL tired. 

No comments:

Post a Comment