Saturday, January 22, 2011

Moving Day

 

Screenshot-1585

Well, we finally moved into our new home.  What do you guys think?

Screenshot-1600

Our butler, Toya, continues to be fabulous.  She fixed PB & J sandwiches by the time they got home from school.  Her traits – Brave, Unflirty, Natural Cook, Neat and Family-Oriented.

Screenshot-1598

The kids are settling in nicely.  They get up and they catch the school bus to go to school every morning. 

Oh and one more thing.  Imsety is in the throes of his first crush.

Screenshot-1604

Apparently he went over to this girl’s house instead of going to his job at the supermarket.  Her name is Maeve Kincaid, and Satis tells me she’s one of the popular girls in school.  Apparently she’s involved with the school drama club and wants to be an actress.  Hmm.  I don’t know about this one, that’s not my department.

This is entirely new territory for me as I am not sure how to handle this. I am not Sety’s biological mother but I have raised him since he was a boy. I knew this was coming but you know, there's no way to prepare for this kind of stuff.  I don’t know how to talk to him about this… and I’m not sure if I want to approach Andy with this. 

Screenshot-1603

This is Ross, Maeve’s father.  He’s a freelance writer.  I met him once, at my book club, but didn’t make the connection until now. 

Screenshot-1609
At any rate Sety seems entirely taken with her.  I have never met her so I cannot judge how she feels about him. 

1 comment:

  1. Eh Savannah??? How surprise to see your blog here. I thought you have a blog and that's all! I eat (Sunsweet logo) pitted prunes now once in a while. Now I may find where those nuts inside those plums went to XD I know your surname is Plumb but it reminds me of plum fruit all the time :D

    ReplyDelete