Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Clearing the Air

 Screenshot-1436

Hey sis,

The next day it was back to the grind, which means back to my new role as a hot-shot mayoral candidate whose gift for oratory wins him fans the world over. 

Screenshot-1443

When I got back from work the paps were waiting, even as I was gardening. 

Screenshot-1444

Ms. Ornelas whipped out her pad.  I don’t know what came over me but I decided, right then and there, to clear the air while I had her as a sounding board. 

Screenshot-1445

“Sebastian, there are rumors of your involvement with the pop star, Lola Belle.”

“I know the rumors are going around because of the video of the two of us dancing at Aquarius.”

Everyone in Simdom has pretty much seen this tape, if they haven’t they’ve been living under a rock.  Lola Belle is noted for being incredibly reclusive, so for her to be seen in public with you is a monumental deal.  What’s going on?”

“’Tis much ado about nothing, dear,” was my response.

“I can see by the smile on your face that something's making you happy.”
“I can see where you're going with this, and no, I will not bite... I'm just a genuinely sunny and happy person, ask my sister.”
”So, you like gardening?”

“Yes.”
”Anything in particular you like to grow... flowers perhaps?”
”Mainly organic stuff, everything we ate from the time we were born till the time we were teenagers, was made from home grown ingredients.  Mom taught us well to be self sufficient as and when the time is needed.”
“So, no flowers.”
“No.”
“Maybe some special food for a 'special lady'?”
"I cook because I enjoy it, besides, I like to see the enjoyment on folks faces when I cook them their favorite meals.”
"So, has Lola got a special meal that she likes?”
I laughed.  “You'll have to ask her that one.”

Ugh.  If there’s one thing I hate about this life, it’s the constant questions of the paparazzo.

Talk soon.  Love, Bassy

No comments:

Post a Comment