Thursday, December 30, 2010

More Bridgeport gossip–courtesy of Bassy

Screenshot-1485

Hey sis,

I dunno how many people saw this coming.  I guess we all should have seen this coming.

I went to teach an acting class over at the school (yeah, me, teaching an acting class, haha) and I decided to go over to the park for a spell.

Screenshot-1492

Sure enough, there’s Devin Ashton with Matthew’s ex-girlfriend, Kaydee Jansing.  The chick he dumped to be with Silvah.  Anyway, the writing was on the wall for ole Dev.  He’d been dating Aria Trill and now he’s dumped Aria to be with this gal.  I can’t say I know either of them that well, except I run into them at work sometimes.

I can’t say I understand the whole serial dating thing well, though dad says when he was with someone, he was with them for awhile before moving on.  He says he didn’t just go through girls like toilet paper like these guys seem to do.  I have to admit I find it a bit odd.  Get to know someone, play with her feelings, and then dump her like yesterday’s garbage.

ashtonjansing

On top of that, Ms. Jansing put out a statement through the media saying she and Devin were a couple.  Frankly, I think this sort of thing is pointless, unless you want to keep yourself in the public eye.  Me, I prefer handling my business on the down-low, but of course things with Lola got so out of hand, with the video leaking out and all that.  I’ve said time and again that we’re just friends. 

Hey, I have to go shoot a scene, I’ll write more later.

Love, Bassy

No comments:

Post a Comment