Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Love, Bassy #23

Screenshot-1378

Hey sis,

My plants grew nice and tall.  I did what u told me, to fertilize them with either fresh or store-bought material.  Now I have enuf lettuce and tomatoes to make that autumn salad for Jupiter.

Screenshot-1353

That’s Jupiter.  Lola Belle’s adopted son.  I’ve got work to do.

Screenshot-1379

Anyway, Saturday was my day off and I had to go to the bookstore because Ms. Simms was there signing books.  I haven’t read it yet and I’m not going to.  I just basically showed my face there.

father's son 2

That’s the book cover. 

Anyway, that’s not the most interesting thing that happened there, even though the place was packed. 

The Hammster made his first public appearance there with his new girlfriend.

Screenshot-1380

I had heard rumors that they were together but I guess they made their pairing official. 

 Screenshot-1381

Screenshot-1382

She walked ahead of Matt and then she stood outside the bookstore waiting for me to come out. 

Screenshot-1383

Hey, Sebastian, what’s up?” Matt said.

Oh, nothing much, just signing books,” I told him.

That autobiography thing?  Yeah, that lady wrote one on me too.  I don’t know who her sources are.”

He then introduced me to his red-clad girlfriend, Silvah Spencer.  Personally, Vanna, just between you and me, I think she is scary. 

Gotta go get ready for the studio Christmas party.  Talk more later.

Love, Bassy

No comments:

Post a Comment