Friday, December 3, 2010

Back to Work

 Screenshot-1264

Hey sis,

I’m back in Bridgeport which means I’m back to the daily grind of work and rehearsals.

Screenshot-1265

Oh yeah, and scripts.  Got another one yesterday, which means I’m up to five to choose from.  And they run the gamut – science fiction, drama, romantic comedy.

Screenshot-1266

I learned how to make key lime pie, Vanna.  Dad used to love having these for breakfast.  I had a craving for one when I woke up so I got up and fixed one.

Screenshot-1269

I got the Christmas tree put up in the house.  It’s not that big, since it’s just me in the house.

Screenshot-1313

Apparently Matthew Hamming has yet another new female on his arm.  I don’t know who she is though, she’s not familiar to me. 

Screenshot-1288

I know you might find it strange that I’m practicing piano in the bathroom, but the acoustics in here are much better than anywhere else in the house.  Plus there’s this amazing view from the window. 

Screenshot-1282

Hey sis, whaddya think of me as a mad scientist?

Love, Bassy

No comments:

Post a Comment