Thursday, November 27, 2014

Sage-giving


My oldest daughter, Sage, decided on her own that she was planning Simsgiving dinner this year.  Oh Sage, so idealistic that girl is...

It was a noble goal, I admitted, but I just didn't know how possible or probable it would be.  Especially given the current state of our clan.


Especially given that my beloved baby brother has only got a one track mind.


And my beloved middle daughter, well she's off in her own stratosphere.  Who's that metallic creature with her?  That's S13RR4, her plumbot. 

How'd the heck did she get a plumbot?  That's another story for another time.


But anyway, Sage wanted to get the family together for dinner.  Sage wasn't alone in the kitchen, though.  S13RR4 was there too.


And she convinced Kaydence to help, as well.

 
Kaydence was charged with mixing drinks.


With the meal ready, Sage waited.


Meanwhile, Sierra was tinkering in the laundry room with S13RR4.


And miracle of miracles, they came.  Even Imsety showed up - with nutrition cubes???


The dining area was full of Plumbs.  I couldn't believe it.


The new bridegroom showed up with a woman on his arm who was NOT his new bride.  Oh Bassy, will you ever change?


There was even some conversation at the table.  "Hey Skylar," Satis said, "I heard you killed it the other night at the festival.  I would have come but I had to work late at the hospital."


"Look around you, Sage, you did this," I told her.  "I'm proud of you."

No comments:

Post a Comment