Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Moving?

seen and heard

Hey it’s me, Satis.  I finally learned where mom and dad went the night the boys threw their wild party.  They were in Hidden Springs, house hunting. 

Why would they even want to move there?  I don’t even know. 

I learned it while flipping through October’s Celebrity.  Why didn’t they even bother to tell us that was what they were doing?  Who knows, I guess. 

I thought mom liked Sunset Valley.  After all, she was born and raised here.

Screenshot-7

Ever since mom and dad said they were sending the boys away, I’ve been a little nervous.  I really don’t want them to leave, even though they drive me crazy sometimes. 

The other night we were having macaroni and cheese, and I overheard them whispering something.  “Hey,” Sety whispered, “let’s go out late tonight and do something to the school.  Kind of one last hurrah.”

Screenshot-8

“I dunno about this,” AJ said.  “We’re already in trouble up to our necks.”

Screenshot-10

So as I was putting up the dishes for the night, I shot Sety one disapproving look.  I know he is up to something.  I can feel it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment