Thursday, September 22, 2011

Mishmash

 

Hey everyone, it’s me, Satis.

I can’t stand it that mom and dad are about to send Sety and AJ away to that military boarding school.  They drive me nuts but at least it’s not dull with them around. 

Screenshot-83

Of course, with this one around (that would be Sierra) things won’t be dull anyway. 

princess1princess2

So, I picked up the latest Celebrity, and to my surprise, there’s a dual cover.  On it are these royal teenage twins from a remote mountain village called Hidden Springs.  Who died and made these girls royalty?  Although, I must admit, their hairstyle on the cover is cute. 

So I get to reading their interviews, and their story is actually pretty interesting.  Apparently their brother, curiously named Sebastian (same as our Uncle Bassy), is engaged to marry a commoner called Ella Carlisle, and the whole village (especially Ella’s family, who wanted one of their daughters to marry the prince) is up in arms about it.  On top of that, their sister, Francisca, ran off to live up in a cabin in the woods and become a writer.  She wrote a best-selling romance novel, The Princess and the Pauper, under an assumed name.

Screenshot-8

Screenshot-9

Screenshot-56

There was this big spread of pictures of the girls as children.  They remind me of Sage and Sierra, except they have a lot more money. 

So they asked the girls (who now attend Smuggsworth Prep School) what it was like living in the household and their future plans. 

“I doubt I’ll ever be queen,” Alexandra, older by three minutes, said.  “That doesn’t stop me from wanting it.”

Seriously.  All royalty is good for these days – is looking good. 

Screenshot-4

Anyway, I had some misadventures in babysitting.  When mom and dad went to court with the boys, I had to stay at home with the girls.  Sierra must have pooped about ten times, and poor Sage was about to suffocate with the smell. 

Screenshot-5

Then, Sierra managed to waste her baby food all over her high chair, so as soon as I finished her sandwich, I had to clean it up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment