Friday, September 30, 2011

Court part 1

 

Screenshot-55

Hello everyone, it’s me, Savannah, and I’m wiped.  I just came back from district court – with my sons.

I never imagined I would be in this position.  I thought my sons would be the well-behaved kids they were when they were younger.  Now, though, they’re completely out of control – even the district judge says so.  I’m getting a few gray hairs too.  And no wonder.  My sons are going to drive me up a wall if I don’t get a handle on them.  As for their future, if they don’t straighten up, the next place they’ll be going is jail. 

Screenshot-47

We drove back in the dead of night from Hidden Springs (guess the cat is out of the bag, huh?)  because we’ve been looking at property there.

Screenshot-111

We’re also in the process of adopting this magnificent thoroughbred.  I’ve wanted a horse since I was a little girl, and it wasn’t feasible because we lived in the suburbs, in the rich part of town.  We still haven’t picked out a name for him (we know he is a male).  Andy even negotiated a lower price for him because he’s a bit on the ‘difficult’ side. 

Screenshot-21

Anyway, when we got back home, I found out from Toya that the police had been there because Sety had decided to throw himself a wild little party while we were gone.  “Are you serious?”  I asked her. 

Had he forgotten that he’s going to court because of the LAST one?  Or the fact that he and AJ were photographed in one of the gossip rags puking their guts out all over the floor?  The whole thing still sickens me to my stomach. 

Screenshot-48

“I can’t believe he’d do this again,” I told Andy as he drove down the main street in our hometown.  Of all the changes here, at least this corridor has remained the same. 

“The police called us, we just need to calm down and get to the bottom of it.”  Goodness, Andy is just so damn reasonable.  I wish I was reasonable.  At that moment I was completely livid. 

“Andy, we have got to do something.”

“Well, the boys have a court date tomorrow –“

Andy and I said nothing else until we got back to the house. 

No comments:

Post a Comment