Tuesday, October 2, 2012

On the road


I'm writing from my hotel room, as I'm at the supernatural convention, where I'm to give the keynote address.  I have no idea what I'm going to say, and I haven't even started on my speech.  Right after the convention, my agent is sending me on a six-city book tour, with stops in Bridgeport, Barnacle Bay, and Twinbrook, among others. 

It's funny, but I miss my kids already.  And Andy too.

 
We've been married twenty-seven simyears, and have five kids to show for it.  And yet, he still makes me laugh.  It's funny though, back in school we couldn't stand each other.  I haven't told the kids THAT yet.  I bet they get a kick out of that.


Speaking of the kids... finding out your 12 year old daughter is dabbling in wiccanism is one thing.  Finding out she also has a psychic advisor is a bit of a shock.  You can't make this stuff up.   Then again, nothing Sierra does surprises me anymore.


First night we got to Moonlight Falls, she came in at 3 am after going into the catacombs.  Not only is this script so familiar to me but I know how it ends. In fact I think she's gone even further than I did.  I don't want to see her going down that road, that's what scares me.    



I also suspect she's dabbling in alchemy too.  The other day I saw her at Aleister's while I was getting a book.  Who knows what she was buying... and was that a werewolf? 

No comments:

Post a Comment