Monday, October 29, 2012

Homecoming Day

The next stop on the book tour itinerary is my birthplace and hometown, Sunset Valley. 
Though I've lived practically everywhere on the Sim map, I still consider Sunset Valley my home, even though my brother and my kids don't see it that way.
 
Sunset Valley is where I was born and raised.  Even though I no longer live or work there it is still my home.  My father was born here, my brother and I were raised here, I graduated from the Community School for the Gifted, I got married here, and three of my children were also born here.  (The younger two, Skylar and Sawyer, were born in Hidden Springs.)

It'll be good to see some of the old haunts.  Especially the bookstore, where I'll be spending most of my time.

Before I left Hidden Springs, I gave a deposition to the magistrate there.  The deposition regarded Bassy's daughter, Kaydence, and requests that Madison's parental rights be revoked.  When I gave the deposition, I made it clear to Bassy that I wasn't doing it to help him.  He's beyond my help.  I was doing it on behalf of Kaydence, who is totally innocent and had nothing to do with the situation her parents put her in. 

Speaking of Hidden Springs...


Before I left there, I laid eyes on Kyra Foster's son, Aaron, for the first time.  And it was completely accidental.
I had dropped AJ off at the airport in Riverview because Hidden Springs doesn't have an airport.  He was on his way to basic training (why he wants to go to flight school after what he went through in boot camp, I'll never know, but it's his life and I'll support him in whatever)
There was this young teenage boy there holding a baby. 

I'd recognize those cheeks anywhere, and I could pick them out in a police lineup. 


They belong to my brother.  And he needs to step up to the plate.

And another thing.  This Alex thing has me majorly uneasy.  First of all... it bothers me that, from everything I've heard about what happened that night, she basically threw herself at him.  If girls are willing to go to those kind of lengths, even princesses, on account of my son, then I wonder what this Sim world is coming to.

No comments:

Post a Comment