Saturday, October 20, 2012

Bassy

I know I unloaded on Queen Catarina and Prince Renauld and AJ and that girl, Princess Alex, in my last entry, and to be honest Queen Catarina created a good chunk of that situation with her daughters, but my baby brother, Sebastian Ryan Plumb, deserves special mention.
He deserves his own entry. 
I love Bassy to death, but frankly, he has utterly screwed up, and I'm not sure if he's got his head screwed on straight.
I'm not sure if he ever did.


First of all, my job since he was born has been to protect him.  That's my job as a big sister.  But there comes a point where I can't protect him anymore.  And I certainly can't protect him from himself. 




Let me see if I can summarize my brother's love life.
Back home in Sunset Valley, he dated his childhood friend, Daisy Patricia Ramsey, the daughter of my parents' good friends Cole and Ariana Ramsey, who were the grandchildren of Gage Briody and Dave Ramsey.
We hired this photographer, Joyce Ward, to take pictures of our family.  Joyce and Bassy played this cat and mouse game of flirting, etc.  Joyce claimed Bassy got her pregnant.  I insisted on a DNA test, and the child was proven not to be my brother's. 
When he graduated high school he went to Bridgeport and met this girl, Kyra Foster.  They fell madly in love.  Problem is, he forgot to tell Kyra about Daisy and Daisy about Kyra.
But the tabloids did.  And nobody was happy. 
So Kyra, in an attempt to try to get him back, goes to the tabloids about their relationship and spills that she is pregnant.
Bassy gets his handlers to write up a statement denying that he even slept with her. 
And this cat and mouse game continues until he meets this girl Madison at this nightclub in Hidden Springs.  He and Madison start dating, Madison releases a hit record and becomes a recording star, Bassy knocks Madison up and she gets pregnant with their daughter, Kaydence. 
Oh, btw, three different magazines publish photos of Madison gettin' it on with random men, and Bassy breaks up with her and heads to Hidden Springs, where a magazine snaps a photo of him at a party with...drum roll please...

Francisca Vanderburg.

Yes, that one.  The one who ran away from the castle all those years ago.

I'm already retching.

Both their handlers completely deny it ever happened.  Francisca even goes as far as to deny even knowing my brother.

I think she is lying.  I think she is in CHA (cover her ass) mode.   

How'd I do?  Did I leave anything out? 

The whole thing is enough to make your head spin.  Seriously.  He's catching up to my dad in the broken hearts department. 

I always explained to Bassy, if he made the babies, he needed to take care of them. 

He completely denies Kyra Foster's baby but acknowledges the child he made with Madison. 

Now, I'm here in Hidden Springs doing promo work for my book.  And of course I hear stuff. 

I advised Bassy over the phone that he needed to, as soon as possible, lock up parental rights to Kady, and if all possible, deny Madison visitation rights.  I also advised him that he needed to find Kyra Foster, settle the DNA question, and do what he had to do for that kid if in fact the child was indeed his. 

I even suggested that I could take Kady for awhile until all this blew over.  She'd have access to her cousins AJ and Sage and Sierra and especially Skylar, who would probably make a great playmate. 

Bassy needs to grow a pair.  And grow up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment