Thursday, December 1, 2011

Woman About Town

Screenshot-52

The mountains are absolutely beautiful.  Too bad I’m utterly miserable here.  I’m a beach bunny and I don’t see a single beach in sight. 

Screenshot-27

Andy’s made new friends quickly.  Just yesterday he went out with the fellas to their favorite fishing spots. 

Meanwhile, I’m feeling a bit left out in the cold.

Screenshot-53

So, while Andy was asleep and the kids were at school, I took matters into my own hands.  Sick of moping around our rented house, I decided to poke about town. 

Screenshot-54

I came to this secluded little picnic area and this mysterious little fountain.  I wondered if this was the noted ‘Fountain of Youth’ talked about in the brochures.  Is this the healing spring my mother’s doctors advised her to seek? 

Screenshot-55

My curiosity piqued, I knelt down and took a sip.  It was the most refreshing water I’d ever tasted.  A simday was added to my life.  It felt great.

  Screenshot-61

The next place I entered was the local spa.  Easily the biggest spa I’ve ever seen. 

Screenshot-62

There, I passed by a strange woman on a bass??? 

Screenshot-63

I took a deluxe foot massage on one of their deluxe recliner chairs.  The motorized voice tried to be soothing, but I found her ingratiating. 

Screenshot-64

I watched the bass player for a good five minutes.  It was her and the instrument.  She saw no one or nothing else. 

Screenshot-65

I decided, while she was playing, to take out my phone and get a pic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment