Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Sage

Screenshot-35

A random view of Hidden Springs.

Screenshot-23

So we spent $1400 simoleans on a show horse for Sage, a Hanoverian called Traveller. 

Screenshot-24

But Sage doesn’t seem to be too much interested in horseback riding.  Or much of anything else for that matter.  In fact, when she got on the horse she was scared. 

Screenshot-34

One thing I know for sure.  Sage is unhappy.  Even more unhappy than I am.  I think part of it is she misses her brothers, who went off to reform school.  Then we moved to Hidden Springs right before her birthday.  I’m at a loss, I don’t know what else to do.  I miss the bubbly little Sage I think I left behind in Sunset Valley.  I think I left me behind there too. 

I’m trying to decide whether to enroll her in Alpine School or to send her to Le Fromage.  Andy wants to keep her here, but I’m thinking Le Fromage Art School is more in line with her interests.  She loved the ballet class she took in Sunset Valley but she also liked exploring the area around Pinochle Point.  That’s why I thought she would take to horseback riding, but so far she hasn’t really.  Her show horse has taken more to me than to her, lol. 

No comments:

Post a Comment