Monday, October 18, 2010

Entente

T minus one week until my brother goes off to acting school in Bridgeport and he's spending his days playing GTA San Andreas on the computer. Ahhh, boys will be boys, right.
Speaking of boys I've got my own boy issues. Sety wants to learn how to drive. What fun. And get this -- Cheesebum has volunteered to teach him.

Mom and I have come to a mutual entente. We basically stay the heck out of each other's way now. Although she did call the other day to complain about her baby going all the way down the coast. "Mom, he's a grown man now," I told her, "he can do what he wants."
I reminded her that we're still awaiting DNA test results that could throw all of this into a tizzy. I have told Bassy that if this baby is his he has got to take responsibility for it. I am not about to raise another child -- I'm raising 4 of my own.


Yes, four. That includes my newest daughter, Sage-blossom (yes that's her full name) Margaret Plumb. Cheesebutt has spoiled this one to pieces already, and I think she's way prettier than I am, lol. She's also very girly, the complete opposite of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment