Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Bassy's Future and some Noah stuff


Bassy is going to film school in Bridgeport. I'm not sure how I feel about that.
I saw him open up the acceptance letter like a kid opening up a present on Christmas morning, and he ran through the house screaming.
I have a feeling, though, that he's gonna be a damn fine actor.
I'm not entirely sure what prompted him to pursue this path, but he seems dead set on it. Thing about us Plumbs is, when we set our minds to do something, it's hard to get any of us to steer away from it. And, more often than not, if we do something we tend to become good at it.
I'm not sure how much sense it makes that he's going to become an actor. He didn't give any indication that this was the path he was going to pursue, other than his role in the school play as Romeo in Romeo and Juliet.
There's some other stuff, too, concerning my dear youngest brother. Remember the photographer I hired to take pics of the family? I still believe, despite Bassy's protestations to the contrary, that he did sleep with her. Now I'm hearing rumors that could back up my suspicions. Ms. Ward is now telling people that she's pregnant -- and that Bassy is the father. C'mon, Bassy isn't ready to be a dad. Seriously. Bassy's barely ready to be an adult. Kid still has his patterned underoos.
So, I've asked Ms. Ward to take a DNA test. I need proof. When you're as famous a family as we are, any gold digger will come out of the woodwork and say she's carrying our seed.
On that front, I've discovered there are 25 original musical compositions at City Hall registered under the name of Noah Henry Plumb, who, by the way, is the current conductor of the Sunset Valley Orchestra. They're not remixes of Dad's songs, they're Noah's original ones. I haven't heard these songs, but I've heard his style described as a mix of classical and electronica. Whatever that means. I'm also told that there are even more compositions he hasn't officially published. Sounds a lot like Dad, who only officially published a fraction of the songs he actually wrote. Dad's written about 300 songs and City Hall only has records of about 50 of them.
Oh and guess who registered Noah's songs? In typical Plumb fashion, not Noah. The copyright papers were signed by my sister-in-law, Sadie Alvi Plumb.

No comments:

Post a Comment