Thursday, July 29, 2010

Baby Drama

 Screenshot-504

I wish being pregnant wasn’t such a pain in the rear.  The maternity leave is nice but does it have to hurt so dang much?  At least Satis and I can compare notes on the latest printed words we’ve read.  She’s as addicted to books as I am, and since she’s been here she’s been gobbling up new ones – and I’m happy to report, they’re all in Simlish, so her command of the language is improving by leaps and bounds. 

Screenshot-505

That doesn’t mean she’s forgotten her roots.  She decided to sing “Where is my mummy?” in Arabic to my stomach, and I felt a kick or two.  I guess the kid liked it. 

Screenshot-506

That evening I pilfered Andy’s car and drove myself to the hospital because he was at work.  He showed up about two hours later, and the kid was almost out by then. 

Screenshot-507

Welcome Andrew Jeffrey “AJ” Plumb into the world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment