Thursday, July 8, 2010

The Morning After, Part 1

Screenshot-263

It was the morning after my wedding, and all was silent.  There would be no honeymoon, at least, not yet.  Andrew and I had to go back to work, and Imsety and Satis were starting school.

Screenshot-15

In that vein, I decided to pay a visit to the school to have a little chat with their teachers.  I told their teachers their entire story.  Apparently those poor kids had never seen the inside of a school building before in their lives. 

Screenshot-270

This is my new tool of the trade.  It’s a ghost-mobile, fully equipped with ectoplasm sensors, poltergeist detectors, and spirit seekers.  There’s an old ham radio in here which I’m going to have upgraded as soon as I can.

Screenshot-271 

Poor Ari had her beach house hit again….

Screenshot-361

And the ghosts are getting nastier too. 

Screenshot-363 Screenshot-362

These bullies had the gall to try to attack me.  But why are they in medieval dress?  I’m sure from my reading that Sunset Valley didn’t exist that long.  So where did they come from?

Screenshot-278

Screenshot-277

Imsety, bless him, is trying to help out with his muffin stand.  Since he doesn’t know too many people yet, he’s figured out it’s a great way to meet new people.

Screenshot-279

And they left an ice cream canister on the kitchen table.  Ahhh… kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment