Thursday, November 9, 2017

Tea with Cherise


Tea, anyone?

Hi.  I know it's been awhile. 

Just wanted to tell you that I had tea with my sister-in-law.  Let me tell you, it was... an interesting experience.


First of all, you guys should know that she and my brother, Sebastian, are in the middle of a divorce.   And the reason they're divorcing is because Bassy, in his infinite stupidity, decided to screw his butler.  And his wife found out about it.    Oops.    Let's just say she wasn't happy.


Then his oldest daughter, my niece, found out about it, and she wasn't happy either, and she basically called his mistress everything under the sun.  That made two unsatisfied customers.


The day before our tea, Bassy had been on the phone with his divorce lawyer, swearing up and down that he wasn't going to pay her a cent and that he was practically broke.  


He's got this new historical film on Simflix coming up this year.  It's his first major project in years, and he's actually pretty excited about it.


However, there have been some conflicts on the set with his co-star, Emmy Starr.  But I digress.



The morning of the tea, Bassy's mistress (and the household butler) casually drops the bombshell that she's pregnant. 


Cherise confronts him, and he neither confirms nor denies Anissa's claim. 


I got there a few minutes later and fixed her some chamomile tea so she'd feel better.  And then she tells me about Anissa.
"I think she's just trying to see how you react," I tell her in between sips, "I don't think she's really pregnant."


"What if she is?" Cherise asks me. 
"I've been telling you," I advise her, "you need to leave him.  I'm serious, leave him. Take the kids and go. You deserve so much better. Forget the divorce proceedings, these things are skewed in favor of the man, especially if you don't have an A-list lawyer."
"What am I going to do? I don't have any money, I don't have a place to stay -"




"I can call someone, and trust me, I can take him to the cleaners. You and those kids deserve it. I love my brother to death, but he needs to be sent a message. Loud and clear."


I could see Cherise's face crease into a smile.
"For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.  Sebastian must pay a price for what he has done.  And I don't just mean financially, either."

No comments:

Post a Comment