Sunday, October 9, 2011

Some brief thoughts on Sage

Screenshot-4

Hey, it’s me, Satis.

I was babysitting for Sage and Sierra the other night.  Let me tell you guys about Sage.  I’m not sure she even knows that the boys are going to be breaking down doors to see her.  I mean, if there was ever a real-life Skipper doll, she is it.  I’m sure if mom didn’t keep her on a leash Bridgeport would come calling.  Blond hair, blue eyes, tanned beach-bunny complexion.  I’m an ugly duckling in comparison.

Anyway, I was curious about her thoughts on mom and dad moving us to Hidden Springs.  I have already told them that I don’t want to move, especially away from my friends and Michael.  But Sage?

“I really don’t care either way,” she says in-between bites of peanut butter. 

Really, Sage?  I don’t know if she’s actually telling the truth or if she’s just being disingenuous (sp?) .

Screenshot-3

I worry about Sage sometimes, that she is getting lost in the shuffle, what with all the things going on with Sety and AJ and Sierra being basically a royal pain.  To her credit she’s been a trooper, but for how long?  I wonder if she’ll crack, too, when she turns teen, the way AJ did.  We have two simdays to wait. 

No comments:

Post a Comment