Saturday, October 1, 2011

It’s official

 

Hey, it’s me, Satis, just checking in for a spell.

A lot of things are official.

First off, my brothers are actually leaving for Fort Starch Military Academy.  It was actually court ordered so they have no choice but to go.  When they do leave there won’t be a dry eye in the place.article1

It’s official, Crown Prince Sebastian in Hidden Springs announced his engagement to that girl Ella Carlisle. 

It’s also official that mom and dad are actively seeking property there.  I don’t know how to feel about possibly moving away from my friends and all our relatives.  In fact, my dad thinks he’s fallen in love with this house:

Screenshot-59

Nice, but I can’t see myself living there.  The mountains are lovely though.  But I’m a warm weather girl.  First, coming from the Egyptian desert and then moving to Sunset Valley, I don’t know how I’m going to adjust to the cooler mountain air, if it indeed comes to that. 

Screenshot-62

It’s also official that mom and dad are still madly in love with each other.  Sigh.  They act like teenagers sometimes, especially dad.  He still acts like a lovesick teenage boy. 

Oooh… while I’m on the subject of lovesick teenage boys…

Screenshot-35

The one in my life is named Michael Falcon-Purnell.  He’s okay looking and all, with gray eyes and jet black hair, and and he’s a little on the geeky side, and I pretty much know he’ll treat me like the Egyptian goddess I’m named after, but I’m not all that sure if he’s the one for me. 

Come to think of it, I’m not sure of anything anymore.  I wish it were simple like it used to be. 

Screenshot-272 (2)

I mean, when we were little, Sety and I used to be inseparable.  Of course, we kind of had no choice in the matter, given that my father was who he was.  But still, Sety and I used to be close.  Now he is like a stranger.  I hardly know him anymore. Instead he is much closer to my other brother, AJ.  AJ was born right after we got to Sunset Valley and is as fluent in Arabic as Sety and I are, due to the fact that he shared our Egyptian nursemaid, Halima Meshkenet.   Surely Sety and I aren’t that different, I wouldn’t think.  So why is he headed to military school?  I don’t have any answers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment