Thursday, October 27, 2011

City Girls Don’t Ride Horses, or, Our First Week in Hidden Springs

 

Screenshot-198

Hello, this is me, Savannah.  Well, we’ve been in Hidden Springs for about a week, and I’d like to introduce the newest member of the family – Fireball.  He is a magnificent thoroughbred horse that I got from this breeder in town. 

Screenshot-240

She said her name is Fran Van der something, I didn’t catch her last name.  She raises thoroughbreds. 

Screenshot-239

These are Fireball’s parents, his mare and his sire, Angel and Charlie.  I think Fireball looks a lot more like his sire.

Screenshot-223

It’s been two days since Sety and AJ went off to Fort Starch Academy.  The house is very quiet without them.  Sety is due to return in 4 days anyway, AJ will be gone longer. 

Screenshot-234

I let Sage brush Fireball’s coat.  Seemed to get her mind off her brothers being gone, at least for awhile. 

Screenshot-243

Otherwise, the poor girl was falling asleep watching the Fishing channel…

No comments:

Post a Comment