Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Sage’s recital

 

Hey it’s me, Satis. 

Well, mom told you guys that Sage was taking ballet classes at the school on Tuesday and Thursday evenings.  Her ballet teacher, Miss Manoir, used to dance for the Bridgeport Ballet. 

Screenshot-220

The day of her recital, mom got Sage ready and dressed up in her costume and she ran across the street to the school to go dance.

Screenshot-249

She was nearly run over by this one girl on her bicycle. 

Screenshot-221

After the recital I took Sage aside and she told me everything.  She was able to block it out pretty good to dance okay, but I could tell it was still bothering her.  “It’s Wanda Purnell,” she said.

I realized she was Michael’s kid sister. 

Apparently Wanda used to be in the ballet class with Sage before getting kicked out for being mean to the other girls.  Especially Sage. 

“I dunno why Wanda doesn’t like me,” Sage cried.  “I tried to be her friend.”

I had to explain to Sage that not everyone was going to want to be her friend. 

Screenshot-245

When we walked back in the house, Sety was playing with Sierra, who had just eaten and was in one of her rare good moods. 

Screenshot-9

She was able to relax a bit and play princess for awhile before going to bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment