Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Mistress #1: Dena

Hey it’s me, Savannah, doing more reporting from the birthday party.

Screenshot-136

My brother Bassy and I were in total agreement.  We just had to have a little chat with Ms. Dena Hart, the first of dad’s mistresses and the one most responsible for the dissolution of our parents’ marriage. 

But I couldn’t say what I really wanted to say to her just yet.  Both Noah and my dad were right behind me.  The goddamned home wrecker… she really has some nerve.  What pisses me off about this whole deal even more, is that my mother was friends with this woman.  If any of my female friends decides that she wants a piece of Andy, it’s going to be me and her.  Seriously. 

Screenshot-174

I cleared the room so it was just me and Dena.  Woman to, well, home wrecker. 

Screenshot-175

“I don't know how you have the nerve to turn up here.”
“I was invited by your father.”
”And he's got some nerve too. You're NOT welcome.”

Screenshot-187

“Like hell I’m not.  I’m a guest of your father.”

“Well I sent out my own private invitations and your name was not on the guest list.”

“I’m not allowed to come as a guest?”

“Like hell you’re not!”

“Well I wanted to finally meet you guys.  Your dad talks a lot about you guys… especially you, Savannah.”

“And I’m not done with him either.  He shall be dealt with when I get the chance.”  I took a deep breath.  “I want you to get the hell out of my house.  RIGHT NOW.  Before I call the police.  I don’t want to see you on these premises ever again.”

No comments:

Post a Comment