Thursday, March 28, 2013

Time flies

Recently I started my new job.


Yes, I'm a professor of History and Paranormal Studies at Simwarts Academy for the Supernatural.  I have students who are witches, vampires, werewolves, fairies ... and I think I might have an alien or plant-sim or two. 



Before I started my job, though... as you know, I forced Andrew Jr., my oldest son, to go to college.  He had absolutely no choice in the matter.  I told him I was even willing to partially foot his expenses for his first semester, as he has scholarship money due to his test scores.  My husband was like, oh, it doesn't really matter if he goes.  In my opinion he is wrong on this.  It does matter and it would benefit him greatly.  He could gain as many as two additional traits. 



I'm not teaching at the school where my children go, even though my children would not be in my classes.  It would be too awkward for them and I didn't want to put them in that kind of position.


Went to Sage's graduation, I was sitting in the front row so proud as the Prince handed her diploma. 


The next day, Sage left for college.


Sierra and I stood at the door watching the moving van leave with her things.  I'm going to miss that kid.

Four kids out of the house now... three to go.

Wow how time flies.

No comments:

Post a Comment