Thursday, March 7, 2013

College preps

I have more ammo in the fight with AJ over college, as if I needed any more.  It comes in the form of his Sims University Aptitude Test (SUAT) scores.


He scored almost as high as Sage! He just missed out on the full scholarship by I think a few points.

But what he's good in he's VERY good in. He's got advanced placement in technology, science and PE. He could pick either of those and get 18 credits toward his degree.  He has advanced placement in 3 subjects, whereas Sage only has it in 2. 

He's going to college, no ifs ands or buts. I don't care if I have to drag him out.  I am not going to let him waste his goddess given talent.  I'm not going to let him do it.  He's going to make something of himself, if it's the last thing I do.


I remember the last time we went to Dr. Bill about him, the doc had told me in an interview that he had told him he was interested in computers so I'm not at all surprised by those scores.  
My philosophy has always been to let my kids develop and get out of their way.  They're going to do what they want anyway... 

Then I saw what's been happening with the Queen in Hidden Springs, her attempts to corral her daughters (all three of them, counting the one who ran away) have failed.  The twins have enrolled in college as well. 





The day the mascot showed up, I made my son and daughter take the aptitude test.  They had to fill out a survey and a questionnaire.   



BTW those are Sage's scores.  She received a full scholarship.   She's majoring in fine arts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment