Sunday, February 17, 2013

Madison

I haven't blogged as much as I used to.  But you know I'm coming on today to put someone on blast.  And that someone is Madison Brooke Westley, otherwise known as my brother's ex-girlfriend, the vocal legend and super duper pop star.
The fact that my brother used to date a pop star in the first place has me cringing as it is. 

 
I know I shouldn't be meddling but I don't have to hide behind a computer screen to say this.  I can tell her these things to her face.  I'm not afraid of her. 
You see, we're awaiting the verdict on Bassy's custody hearing for their daughter, Kaydence, who, btw, has been staying with me ever since she met Skylar at the haunted house in Central Park.  The verdict will come down any day now.
And Ms. Westley has spent her time wining and dining the twin princesses and performing private concerts for them.  Every time you look she's showing her mug off in the papers next to the princesses like she's their best friend.  I even hear she went shopping in the Square with Anastasia, even though Anastasia is barely eighteen and Madison nearly thirty.
Shows you where her priorities are.
 

Meanwhile, her poor little daughter spends her nights crying and wondering where her mommy is.  She's schmoozing with princesses and her own little princess is neglected.  If I were the magistrate I'd make sure she never sees this kid again.   


Thankfully Sky is there playing with her as a companion and stuff.  I hope they're not as bad an influence as they could be to each other. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment