Thursday, June 28, 2012

Hospital Part 1

 

Screenshot-472

Doctors still can’t find what’s wrong with AJ. 

It pains me to see him this way.  All I want to know is why.  They’ve run every test in the book and he’s been given a clean bill of health. So why did he pass out the other night?

Screenshot-478

Satis flew in from Egypt when I gave her the news. “Oh, I’m so glad to see you,” I said, and I could see Andy out of the corner of my eye feeling the same.

Screenshot-503

We took our seats in the waiting room.  Thankfully we were the only ones there as it was a quiet day at the Rudolph C. Vanderburg Memorial Hospital, a top of the line medical facility named after Queen Catarina’s father. 

“You haven’t slept a wink all night,” Satis observed.

“How can I?” I asked her.  “My son is sick and my daughter is the cause he passed out.”

“Sage?”

“No.  The little one.  Well, she’s not so little anymore.”

“Sierra?  What did she do?”

Screenshot-480

I took a deep breath.  “I thought AJ and Sety were out of control.  Sierra is ten times more out of control than they ever thought to be.”

“What’s going on?  Nobody told me!”

Screenshot-505

Andy and I proceeded to fill Satis in on what’s happened since she’s been gone. 

Satis put her hand over her heart.  “Goodness!” she exclaimed.  “Well, Sierra doesn’t want me to put her in line.”

“Well, someone has to,” Andy said sadly.  “If she keeps this up she’ll be headed to Fort Starch.”

Screenshot-512Screenshot-533

“Mr. and Mrs. Cheesman…”

--To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment