Saturday, February 5, 2011

Another Bassy letter

 

Hey sis,

Sorry I haven’t written in awhile.  Things have gotten real crazy this end.  And there are two main reasons for it.

Screenshot-1762

First of all, filming’s set to begin on the Zombies? Zombies! movie. It’s an adaptation of a novel of the same name.  I got Kris’ finalized script yesterday and it’s a doozy.  My character, Josh, is an expert in paranormal studies (sound familiar?) and be prepared if I ask you questions about what you do.  Except his field of expertise is zombies, not ghosts. 

Screenshot-1717

Even got my costume.

Oh, and there’s something else I think you should know – I mean, before the tabloids tell you first, haha.

Screenshot-1583

Screenshot-1739

This is Kyra Foster – my new girlfriend.  She’s one of Lola Belle’s backup singers.  We met at a party at Lola’s place – in fact she’s the one who introduced us.  We’re still in the ‘getting to know each other’ stage right now, but please, don’t tell Daisy.  I know she’s getting all these letters, but I’m not ready to reveal all right now.  I feel guilty about the fact that I didn’t say goodbye to her before I left.  I’m not even sure if I can show my face back in the S.V.

Screenshot-1715

Oh, before I go… wanted to tell you that the boss sent me to the salon today.  Apparently the role of Josh requires me to cut my hair.  I really didn’t want to… but I guess those are the kinds of sacrifices (sp?) you make in the name of art.  lol

Screenshot-1713Screenshot-1714

The barber is named Bronson Littler, and he came highly recommended by Lola.  Actually he kinda gives me the creeps. 

“Mr. Plumb,” he asked in his high pitched diffident voice.  “Are you wanting the Bieber cut?  Really popular now.  Every male client I’ve had has asked for it and I think it would look good on your face.”

“Um –“

“We’ll try it and see…”

Screenshot-1505

He didn’t exactly give me a Bieber but a modified version of it.  It’s okay but I can’t wait for it to grow out. 

Oops, that’s my phone.  It’s Kris.  I’ll talk more later.

Love, Bassy

No comments:

Post a Comment